My mission is to help children, young people and their families overcome difficulties so they can live out their preferred futures.
Hi! I am Martha, a clinical psychologist with 16 years of experience working for the NHS.
I am fluent in Spanish, French and English. I offer online therapy and also have clinics in East London and Mayfair.
I have worked with people based in different countries around the world and I am experienced in helping people overcome and understand issues such as:
• Anxiety, Low mood, Anger and behaviours that challenge home life and/or school.
• Body image and weight loss or weight gain
• Relationship difficulties with family, friends or others
• Issues around identity, gender and sexual diversity
• Coping and adjusting to living with a physical illness in the family
• Bereavement support
• Educational and Developmental assessments
I am also an experienced speaker and happy to discuss workshops, training and public speaking opportunities.
If you chose to work with me you will be greeted with warmth and openness. I promise to offer you a safe space to talk that offers you evidence-based, creative ideas to help you and your family overcome difficulties.
As Seen In...